Precautions for steel plate cutting
Precautions for steel plate cutting:
1. For steel plate cutting processing, when cutting workpieces of different sizes on the steel plate, the small parts should be cut first, and then the large ones;
2. For the cutting of narrow and long strip plate, leave 50 mm at both ends of the length, and then cut after cutting the long side, or adopt the symmetrical cutting method with multiple cutting torches.
3. The flame intensity of each cutting nozzle should be consistent when cutting the straight strip, otherwise it is easy to generate side bending.
4. Thermal cutting quality control of steel plate cutting.
5. During the process of steel plate cutting, the factors affecting the cutting quality should be observed at any time to ensure the continuity of cutting.
No limited to time and space, you can call for our online-service personnel for consultation, or fill in the table below for an enquiry. Your message will be promptly resolved.